Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olivia Palermo - Regal in Tatler Russia

Cover Girl Olivia Palermo
Tatler Russia
August 2012

The beautiful Olivia Palermo lends her cover-worthy looks to the August 2012 edition of Russia's Tatler magazine. The style icon and media star is elegantly photographed by Santiago Esteban in the city of Madrid, sporting a more mature and cultivated look than we are used to seeing. Here is a peek at her multi-hued Fall-inspired editorial.


Critics claim that the cover is a little lackluster, with Olivia in an embroidered green and navy military jacket with contrasting bright pink and blue font. Do you agree? Right: Olivia is pictured in a teal blue velvet dress with a fawn fur stole and heels by Christian Dior.
Olivia dines out in a saffron yellow silk button-up blouse with pleated yoke, which is from John Galliano's Pre-Fall 2012 collection. Her swirl leaf-printed woolen trousers are by Miu Miu.
All the exquisite jewellery featured in this editorial is by Carrera y Carrera.

Adding some shimmer to her Fall palette, Olivia wears an indigo blue silk and tulle skirt, along with a sheer-sleeved jacket covered in plastic paillettes, both by Paco Rabanne. 
Her enviable metal-capped heels are by Louis Vuitton.

This shade of golden sunflower yellow seems to be a popular pick for Autumn. Olivia warms up in a woollen John Galliano Pre-Fall 2012 coat with fur collar.

What would a celebrity be without an adorable designer dog? Olivia adds a delightful splash of colour to the shoot in a vivid fuchsia & tangerine silk dress with structured bodice by Giorgio Armani. I hope to see more of this pretty colour combination in the upcoming season. Her green leather satchel bag is by Louis Vuitton

And lastly, my favourite of the photo shoot, Olivia is radiant in a ruby red silk and lace gown with billowy skirt by Elie Saab. The look is adapted from his Pre-Fall 2012 collection, with an addition of lace long sleeves. If this is not the perfect fashion shot, I don't know what is.

What do you think of Olivia's editorial for Tatler Russia?


*Images found via tatler.ru

43 comments:

Cathy said...

This girl can do no wrong when it comes to style!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Antee Gurung said...

I love Olivia....she's the best n I have see this issue...grt stylings...

Btw be sure to check out my new post
Xx

Unknown said...

wow..she is so pretty..she even wear everything better than those model...amazing:) Thanks for sharing:)

EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

The Fashion Philosophy said...

She is so perfect! We love, love her style!

trishie said...

I love this. She has a really glamourous ladylike look about her

Unknown said...

she looks amazing...as always...!!!:)))
xoxo




http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

The Chic Sheet said...

She looks beautiful and so do the clothes!


XX,
Miranda

Dana said...

I really haven't paid much attention to Ms. Palermo but these pictures really put her in a new perspective. Seems to me that she is really growing into her skin and maturing into a fashion diva. I might have to pay more attention!


http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

XOXO Dana

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Aah, she always looks so polished and elegant! Love the yellow coat, and that last image is to DIE FOR!

Nicole said...

She's really fabulous! I love this editorial, great clothes! xxx

Ember Drake said...

Olivia looks so perfect and elegant in these shots - she really never gets it wrong does she?! I especially love the second image set with the yellow blouse and Miu Miu trousers!

Em
X

http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

tiebow-tie.com said...

she is so nice.great style!thanks for tis post love it!

Jelena Zivanovic said...

I loved this editorial from the first moment, actually I love Olivia more and more!:) My favorite picture is not shown here but it's the one where she's on the bike- simply stunning!!!
Have a wonderful day my love!! kisses

Rahul Bhatia said...

Amazing pics:)

Anna and Klaudia said...

She is great :)

Anonymous said...

I totally adore the way you explained this editorial and match back the pieces to the original.. great great post!! Thanks!!

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.com/

Anonymous said...

By the way.. I just realised that I was not yet following you on bloglovin. Just did it. If you don't' mind, would you mind maybe following back? xx

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.com/

Daniella said...

Hi sweetie, wow I love these photos!!!! Olivia Palermo is sooo pretty and I love and admire her sense of style. Really love how they've styled her :)

Take care, Daniella xox

Nadia Jonker said...

She is such a beauty! Amazing style! x

Sandra Leiva said...

She looks amazing! I love her style <3

Denise said...

I loved what she wore in mustard - the shirt (I will copy that style!) and the coat! Really beautiful, I love the items and I loved the locations - great pictures!

Alessandra said...

Loving Olivia Palermo!!!

http://lapetiterobenoire-ale.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/lapetiterobenoire.ale

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love these!! And that last shot is AMAZING!! It's a stunning photograph! Art!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Test said...

She looks great... I'd like to know if she would have the same great style if she didn't work for vogue. Hope I don't sound bitter... Ha!

Elle Sees said...

She has some of the best style

Rakhshan said...

stunning shots, i love her bone structure, she looks amazing in that yellow john galliano blouse! xx

Men Trend said...

You have a great blog! Nice pictures!

http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

She has such an amazing and impeccable style and loving the collection of photos you have of her!!!

Hope you're doing well doll. I'm slowly getting back to my bloggie friends.! Kisses doll.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

OP can pretty much do no wrong in terms of style. She looks amazingly gorgeous in this editorial. That last shot is just beautiful!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Jenna Hughes said...

she's so classy!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Paris said...

Such beautiful outfits! I am obsessed with her yellow coat!

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

erica marie said...

Gosh, she just looks amazing in anything!

xo erica

Unknown said...

She looks gorg! There is nothiny lackluster about the cover. Love the pretty yellow throughout and the last shot is my favorite too!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

She always looks so flawless. Thanks for sharing this pictorial!

*Erin

Lilli said...

Hi Sam! I still didnt see it, thanks for sharing dear! I love her and her style, I think is a very great editorial! good choise!! Hope u have a good day!! Kisses!:*

Fashion-Bridge said...

I have already seen the photos and they are truly beautiful. Olivia is a modern Audrey. I love her elegant not screaming style. The last photo is DIVINE!

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Josie said...

No way, the cover is so beautiful not at all lacklustre! I love how you include the original catwalk photos in these posts, it's good to see how the designer intended the pieces to be worn and how the fashion editor puts their own spin on it xxx

Helena Resende said...

Those pictures are so gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

She is just amazing!!!!
Love the last dress, she look so amazing!!!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I thought this was so beautiful. I love the red dress and yellow coat. So stunning!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

WE INSPIRE US said...

wow! she's so cool!! thank you for shareing!! and i like that there were pics of authentic catwalk collection!

Jacy said...

She is so incredibly elegant and beautiful!! I love this editorial, and I'm really glad you featured it on your blog!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my outfit post :)

~Jacy

www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

hope in high heels said...

I think she looks gorgeous here, though agree the cover was a little underwhelming. I think the shot of her in the yellow coat would have been perfect on the cover as it's completely eye-catching. The last shot is incredible - it's like a piece of art! Thanks for your lovely birthday wishes x